Sometimes it starts with a simple idea that grows into something wonderful. This 1941 Zephyr is a great example of just that.
Toss around some ideas, get an amazing rendering and get busy. That is just what we are doing with this one. Watch our projects page for alot more on this build.
Remember this ‘32 Ford coupe that we built for Dave H. last year? We’re honored that it just won the “Best Hot Rod” award at Billetproof Florida 2012! Congratulations Dave! Glad to see you’re enjoying your car.
- Want to Join the AUSTIN SPEED SHOP Crew???
- Austin Speed Shop Party 2011
- Pre-Revolution Open House
- BADBOY Blasters Blast with Class.
- Virtual Scrapbook
- Just Right...
- Highly Modified..
- In the eye of the beholder
- Austin Speed Shop Party 2010 a Success
- Greg G. Photography
- 2009 Houston Autorama Show Coverage
- R.I.P. Francis Reissig
- SafePlace Celebration
- Memorial Day
- Another Day at the Shop
- Fender Guitars Custom Shop
- Sneak Peek 1949 Chevy Truck
- The INVASION!